Appalachian Ohio, Athens GA, Atlanta, Berkeley, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Columbia MO, Des Moines, Durham & Chapel Hill, Fredericksburgh VA, Houston, Los Angeles, Muncie IN, New York City, NYU, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond VA, San Francisco, Tucson, Twin Cities
New submission from Jen
In the course of today I:
- Had to move tube carriages to get away from the gross staring of a creep on the Piccadilly line;
- Got mentally undressed and then followed through Holborn station by ANOTHER Piccadilly line weirdo;
- Was pushed to the other side of the pavement by a group of three young men in Mile End Road, and then laughed at by another group of men behind them;
- Had to hold the Evening Standard up right in front of my face (again on the Piccadilly line) to block the ogling of the middle-aged guy stood opposite me;
- Had a ‘kissy’ noise made at me;
- Attracted the attention of two teenage boys in Turnpike Lane bus station, one of whom proceeded to make juvenile sucking gestures at me on his fingers.
What. The. Hell.
Something is very wrong with London.
Author comments are in a darker gray color for you to easily identify the posts author in the comments