On June 23rd, let’s take the conversation to the next level at the first ever international HOLLA::Revolution event in London!
This evening event kindly hosted at the Amnesty International Human Rights Centre will see leading thinkers and activists in the field expand the definitions of street harassment and discuss what each of us can, and is doing, do to create real on-the-ground change in our communities.
Confirmed speakers and performers include:::
– Laura Bates from Everyday Sexism,
– Emily May, executive director of HollaBack!
– Susuana Antubam, NUS National Women’s Officer
– Hollaback! site leaders from around the world putting issues in their local context, from the Bahamas to New Orleans and beyond!
– Bryony Beynon and Julia Gray, discussing Hollaback London, our advisory work on Project Guardian and the Good Night Out Campaign
A one off special interactive musical performance from Richard Phoenix and Jennifer Calleja of Sauna Youth
+ Lots more!
Tickets are free for students/youth eighteen and under, reserve one here:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hollarevolution-london-tickets-16358097510
Tickets for adults/organisations are pay what you can (donations can be given at the door).
Any questions about the event can be sent to: [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you there and for a drink afterwards!